This internship opportunity is presented by InternPi, a premium internship placement service provider to college students and new graduates. Before you apply, please note there will be service fees charged to intern candidates upon successful internship placement. Please visit our website at www.InternPi.com for more details.
Below is a remote unpaid internship opportunity from a company within our internship host employer network.
Job Title: Business Analyst Intern
Start Time: Flexible
Time Commitment: 2 months internship, minimum 20 hours/week during academic year
About Company: It is a SF based startup providing digital media and ecommerce technology for the grocery industry.
- Work closely with various teams across the organization to understand their business intelligence needs
- Design and conduct analyses and reports to provide insights that empower data informed decision making
- Visualize and articulate the result of analytics to make it easier for stakeholders to interpret and take actions
- Effectively communicating research results to the Business Analyst team and making the appropriate strategic recommendations
- Create, design and implement automated reporting solutions using tool, such as: Tableau, MS Power BI and/or Business Objects
- May perform additional projects upon request
- Active student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or recent graduate in Business, Economics, Math or related field.
- Ability to do statistical analyses with minimal guidance including descriptive and inferential techniques.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Redash, or Power BI
- Experience with Python, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Git.
- Experience prioritizing and breaking down complex requests into requirements for development
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment