This internship opportunity is presented by InternPi, a premium internship placement service provider to college students and new graduates. Before you apply, please note there will be service fees charged to intern candidates upon successful internship placement. Please visit our website at www.InternPi.com for more details.
Below is a remote unpaid internship opportunity from a company within our internship host employer network.
Job Title: Product Management Intern
Start Time: Flexible
Time Commitment: 3 months internship, minimum 15 hours/week during academic year
About Company: It is a SF based startup providing digital media and ecommerce technology for the grocery industry.
- Assist of developing product roadmaps and working with multiple stakeholders, use cases, and conflicting priorities
- Drive product prioritization by working with the Product team and the Engineering teams to identify/resolve product gaps.
- Perform detailed competitor analyses
- Equip internal teams, specialists, and customer communities with training, best practices, pitches, playbooks, and case studies to ensure optimal setup, and drive adoption
- Be mentored by a member of the team to help you reach your full potential
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- Familiarity with product management practices
- Familiarity tracking and reporting on product performance metrics
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers insights
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Self-learner and ability to pick up tasks quickly