This internship opportunity is presented by InternPi, a premium internship placement service provider to college students and new graduates. Before you apply, please note there will be service fees charged to intern candidates upon successful internship placement. Please visit our website at www.InternPi.com for more details.
Below is a remote unpaid internship opportunity from a company within our internship host employer network.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Start Time: Flexible
Time Commitment: 2 months internship, minimum 15 hours/week during academic year
About Company: It is a SF based startup providing digital media and ecommerce technology for the grocery industry.
- Assist in the creation and execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns through the use of social media, paid search, SEO and email campaigns that help promote the culture, products and services and build the company brand
- Draft and create content for our social media, newsletter, blog and/or other platforms for both internal and external communications
- Assist in monitoring, analyzing and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Conduct research on competitors’ social marketing activity
- Assist with internal marketing campaigns through various internal channels
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the digital asset management system by uploading and keywording digital assets
- Continually look for opportunities to expand the company’s reach in new digital media platforms and assist in the execution when appropriate
- Bachelor degree or above or working towards a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Journalism or another related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content creation, social media, paid search (PPC/SEO), and email marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong flexibility and adaptability skills
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to gather, analyze, synthesize, summarize, and present data
- High levels of self-motivation, curiosity and creativity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for multiple review process
- Ability to meet deadlines and enlist others’ support in ensuring timely project completion