This internship opportunity is presented by InternPi, a premium internship placement service provider to college students and recent graduates. Before you apply, please note there will be service fees charged to intern candidates upon successful internship placement. Please visit our website at www.InternPi.com for more details.
Below is a remote unpaid internship opportunity from our partner company, which is a small-size privately owned investment management firm.
Job Title: Equity Research Internship
Start Time: Flexible
Time Commitment: 35-40 hours/week for minimum 3 months
- Support the Portfolio Management team with corporate financial valuation and equity analysis.
- Update and build financial models, forecasts and conduct sensitivity analyses.
- Present results in a client ready manner to the management and create investment teasers for clients.
- Analyze all financial statements including the balance sheet, income statements and cash flows.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with forecasts.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Experience working in finance and/or accounting
- At least some knowledge on financial modeling and financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Master's Degree preferred